Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Laziness may lead to ..... a blog! Who knew??

So I realized the last time I wrote anything down in a "baby book" (a plain old notebook) was when Adi and Eyal were born. That was over a year ago! And before that was when Aliza was a few months old. So I figured - this is pathetic. I can't remember anything about my children's development, any cute stories or anecdotes, nothing!
So maybe if I did it on the computer, I would actually do it. And then I can add pictures, videos and who knows what. Also, then I can share it with you. Yay! Fun for everyone!
To start of with, here is us now:

Well, it's actually from 6 months ago, but that's the best I've got for now.
Hopefully I'll be adding little cute stories, updates on development, etc.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read all of your shtooyot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed the videos! Micah sent me this site, so I'll try to check it out once in awhile! The kids are very photogenic!
    Michele Miller (Shira's mom), Brooklyn, NY

    ReplyDelete