Adi was bitten this morning by a bee. I think the intruder got into the house yesterday, and was on his last legs this morning. Adi was playing nicely by the window, and he just picked up the bee (I didn't see, but I assume that's what happened). The bee didn't like that very much, and with his last dying breath stung my poor little boy on the finger.
Adi cried for about half an hour. His hand swelled up. We applied an ice pack and gave lots of love. He seemed to calm down, and finally fell asleep, about an hour after his regular nap time. The swelling seems to have gone down, and if he's asleep, I assume the pain has at least lessened. His finger felt smooth, so I don't think the stinger is still there.
After his nap Adi seemed fine. His finger doesn't seem to bother him at all and the swelling is gone. Hurray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment